Gatwick Guesthouse is a fully renovated 17th century farmhouse and situated very close to Gatwick Airport. If you are departing from Gatwick Airport why not try June Champion’s superb Bed & Breakfast accommodation, all guest rooms are en-suite.
- Secure onsite parking, long or short term stay welcomed, part of the “Park on our Drive” Scheme
- Central heated throughout,
- Ideally situated for London Gatwick Airport (LGW), Redhill, Crawley, With Brighton just 25 miles away.
- Internet in all rooms so if your on a crew training course, or need internet access in a B&B close to Gatwick Airport we have free – wi-fi internet connection available in every room.
- All our rooms are en-suite and have the necessary facilities to make you feel at home, we can supply microwaves and fridges for long term guests. in addition we have the village pub just 75 yards away serving good food, In fact there is a choice of four pub/restaurants within 4 miles, see our food guide for directions.
- Our 17th Century Farmhouse boasts large gardens for guests to relax in summer weather and only minutes walking distance from the local pub which serves good quality meals and fine ale selection representative of our county.
- Airport transfers by local taxi company at a fixed reasonable rate, making the parking and accommodation combined a considerable saving over local airport parking.
For a first-class guest house with B & B accommodation at reasonable cost, contact June Champion on 01342 843643 for Guest reservations and booking.